Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Current Obsessions.

LADY GAGA!



I used to hate her, but now I love her. I think she is absolutely ridiculous, but her music is so catchy. Even though her lyrics are pretty awful (let's have some fun, this beat is sick. i wanna take a ride on your disco stick!?), her voice is actually incredible (check this video for proof). Think whatever you want, but she is doing something right. And I completely respect the hair bow.

My Friend Leonard by James Frey.
Now, I don't know how much of this book is actually true, but it is amazing. It takes off where A Million Little Pieces ends, and it ends up being so much better. There were about three moments  in the book that broke my heart, but I still could not put it down. It is probably my second favorite book ever (first is Killing Yourself To Live by Chuck Klosterman), and I recommend that you read it, and the Klosterman book, as well.

Other things I am currently obsessed with:
Lily Allen, acquiring a vinyl collection, The Charles Bukowski Tapes, Skins, Twitter, Heima the Sigur Ros DVD, Iceland in general, sleeping.

No comments: